India Post GDS Online Form 2023 Apply Online Indian Postal Department (Ministry of Communication) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 83,75 8 vacancy of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM)/ Assistant Postmaster (ABPM) through India Post GDS Online Form 2023 Notification. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the India Post GDS Online Form 2023 official notification issued by the Indian Postal Department (Ministry of Communication). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
India Post GDS Vacancy 2023 Notification
The Indian Postal Department has issued an advertisement for the recruitment of 30041 posts of Gramin Dak Sevak. Recruitment has been done for 10th pass candidates of Gramin Dak Sevak in Indian Postal Department. In India Post GDS Recruitment 2023, the candidates will be selected directly on the basis of 10th marks without examination. Online applications for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 will start from 3 August 2023. The last date for online application for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 has been kept till 23 August 2023. After this, candidates can amend the application form of India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 from 24 August to 26 August 2023. Candidates can get detailed information about India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 from official notification.
India Post GDS Online Form 2023 Apply Online Overview
|Organization||Indian Postal Department (Ministry of Communication)|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM)/ Assistant Postmaster (ABPM)|
India Post GDS Important Date
The important dates related to India Post GDS recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|India Post GDS Apply Starting Date||3 August 2023|
|India Post GDS Last Date to Apply||23 August 2023|
|Fee Payment Last Date||23 August 2023|
|India Post GDS Edit Application Form||24 to 26 Aug 2023|
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
In India Post GDS Recruitment 2023, the application fee for general, OBC and EWS category has been kept at Rs 100. While the application has been kept free for SC, ST, PWD and women. Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode.
|General, OBC, EWS Candidates||100/-|
|SC, ST, PH Candidates||0/-|
|All Category Female Candidates||0/-|
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
The minimum age for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 has been kept at 18 years and maximum age at 40 years. The age in this recruitment will be calculated considering 23 August 2023 as the base. Apart from this, OBC, EWS, SC, ST and reserved categories have been given relaxation in the maximum age limit as per the rules of the government.
|General, EWS||18 Years||40 Years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||18 Years||43 Years|
|Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||18 Years||45 Years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||18 Years||UR- 50, OBC- 53 & SC/ ST – 55 Years|
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: How much education qualification has been kept? Educational Qualification for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 – 10th class pass from a recognized institute has been kept. Along with this, the candidate should have knowledge of local language and knowledge of computer and cycle.
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)/ BPM/ ABPM||10th Pass|
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India /State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
- The applicant should have studied the local language i.e. (Name of Local language) at least up to Secondary standard [as compulsory or elective subjects.
- Other Qualification: Knowledge of Computers, Knowledge of Cycling, and Adequate means of Livelihood
Indian Post GDS Vacancy 2023 Selection Process
In the selection process for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023, the candidates will be selected on the basis of shot list of candidate 10th percentage i.e. no exam of any kind will be conducted in this recruitment. The selection process will be based on merit, for this recruitment, merit will be prepared on the basis of 10th marks, after that will be called for document verification and finally medical examination will be done.
- Shortlisting of Candidates on the basis of 10th Class Marks
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
How to apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2023? Follow the step by step process of online application for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 :-
- So first of all you go to the official website.
- After this, click on the section of Recruitment on their home page.
- Now you click on India Post GDS Recruitment 2023.
- And after that read the official notification of India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 carefully.
- So now click on the apply online link.
- Now the candidate should fill the information asked in the application form and upload his necessary documents, photo and signature. And click on submit option.
- After uploading your documents, pay the application fee as per your category and click on the submit button given below.
- Finally submit your application form and take a print out of it.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|